Save a trip to urgent care and avoid waiting at the doctor’s office. Teladoc’s board certified physicians visit by phone or online, diagnose and, when medically necessary, prescribe 24/7 at no additional cost to you and your family.+More Details
Feel better now! 24/7 access to a doctor is only a call or click away—anytime, anywhere with no per visit fee. With Teladoc, you can talk to a doctor by phone or online video to get a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription if medically necessary. Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic or ER. Just use your phone, computer, smartphone or tablet to get a quick diagnosis by a U.S. licensed physician.
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- 10 minute average doctor response time
- Visits for all ages—from children to seniors
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience
- Upon request, Teladoc can share visit information with your doctor
With never-ending changes to insurance and its various plans, having a personal Health Advocate can help you work through the system. Get assistance with resolving insurance claims, billing issues and even researching and locating treatments.+More Details
Health Advocacy powered by Health Advocate™
Healthcare is becoming harder to understand. Personal Health Advocates help you find your way through insurance and healthcare systems. They can also locate doctors, specialists, hospitals, dentists and pharmacies. Advocates research treatments, resolve claims and provide medical explanations so you can make more informed decisions.
- Untangle medical bills and insurance claims
- Clarify benefits
- Answer questions about tests, treatments and medications
- Coordinate care among multiple providers
- Assist with eldercare and related healthcare issues
- Arrange second opinions
- Transfer medical records
- Negotiate payment arrangements with providers and find options for non-covered services
- Provide information about generic drug options
Fraud specialists are ready to help reduce the risk of identity theft and provide unlimited 24/7 resolution assistance when your identity is compromised. Get document replacement assistance, credit inquiry activity alerts and more.+More Details
Thieves want to steal your identity. Don’t let them get away with it! ID Sanctuary combines the power of FraudScout® credit & fraud monitoring and LifeStages® identity management services. With ID Sanctuary, you can rely on immediate, personalized attention from a fraud specialist whenever you need it. Fraud specialists are armed with the knowledge to help reduce the risk of identity theft and provide unlimited restoration assistance should you fall victim—giving you emotional support and peace of mind.
- Unlimited 24/7 restoration assistance whenever your identity has been compromised
- Step-by-step guidance through the identity restoration process if you become a victim of identity theft or fraud
- Document replacement assistance when identification documents such as Social Security cards, birth certificates, passports and driver’s licenses are lost, stolen or destroyed
- Credit inquiry activity alerts
- One bureau credit report, credit score and monitoring
- Access to an online educational resource with new articles, information, tips and best practices to protect against identity theft
Free and discounted services from experienced lawyers can help you deal with traffic tickets, bankruptcy, divorce, financial support and even representation in small claims court. Attorneys charge $125 per hour or 40% off their hourly rate (whichever is greater), and you receive 10% off all contingency-based cases.+More Details
Have legal questions? Get legal answers from experienced lawyers at discounted rates. Attorneys help with traffic tickets, bankruptcy, divorce, and spousal and child support. Additional services are also available at no cost to you!
- Free services* include one-on-one consultations, attorney-made phone calls, help with legal documents, assistance with welfare and INS, representation in small claims court, and a Simple and Living Will
- Attorneys only charge $125 an hour or 40% off their hourly rate, whichever is greater
- 10% off all contingency-based cases
- You’ll be referred to plan attorneys based on location, language and area of law
*In certain situations, attorney liability may require plan attorneys to ask for a retainer prior to providing some of the free legal services.
Medical Bill Saver™
Sometimes medical bills can become overwhelming. Medical Bill Saver can provide assistance in negotiating discounts on medical and dental bills, and negotiate payment arrangements and options for non-covered services.+More Details
Medical Bill Saver™ powered by Health Advocate™
Major issues can add up to major bills! Call Medical Bill Saver™ and rest easy. Experts who know the ins and outs of billing practices will attempt to negotiate discounts on your behalf. Negotiations can lead to a reduction in your costs. Once an agreement is made, the provider signs off on payment terms and conditions. You’ll receive an easy-to-read personal Savings Results Statement, summarizing the outcome and payment terms.
Skip the uncertainty of researching minor emergencies and illnesses online. Speak directly to a registered nurse 24/7 for health information, education and support.+More Details
NurseLine™ powered by Health Advocate™
You’re in good hands. You and your family have a place to turn to for trusted advice and information when you need it most. Rest assured—highly trained registered nurses are on-call 24/7 to answer your questions for non-urgent concerns. Nurses can offer self-care tips, direct you to the appropriate care for immediate attention or tell you how to ease common problems such as a sore shoulder. Whether your baby has a fever in the middle of the night, you think you have the flu or you need to discuss side effects of medications, call NurseLine.
Discuss issues with an experienced counselor from the privacy of your own home, with 24/7 access. Work through depression, anxiety, grief, work and more with a confidential phone call. Counselors follow up, monitor progress and refer to local licensed counselors as needed.+More Details
Enjoy 24/7 access to a team of medical pros via email or smartphone app. Doctors Online also offers a library of articles, videos, and Health Encyclopedia, plus weekly health tip emails and more all on one secure website.+More Details
Doctors Online powered by eDocAmerica
The fast, easy way to get health information from an online resource you can trust. You have 24/7 access to doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, dieticians and more by email or smartphone app. You’ll get treatment options and advice you understand. With Doctors Online, the doctor’s always in!
- Responses within a few hours
- Articles, videos and Health Encyclopedia
- Weekly Health Tip emails from doctors
- Healthy Lifestyle Assessments to monitor your health
- Secure Personal Health Record
- Unlimited, confidential services include your immediate family
Have a prescription that’s no longer covered or accepted? You and your family can save 10% – 85% on most medications just by showing your BenefitsPal card at more than 60,000 pharmacies nationwide, including CVS, Walgreens, Target and more.+More Details
Don't pay full price! Save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at over 60,000 pharmacies. Just present your card to save an average of 46% at locations nationwide.
- Compare your prescription prices and see for yourself at RxPriceQuotes.com
- Participating pharmacies include CVS, Walgreens, Target and many other independent, national and regional chains
- Even if you have insurance, present both cards at the pharmacy to receive the lowest price
- Immediate family included
Poor productivity can come from poor health. Get on track, get stronger, and feel better with online tools ranging from personal workouts to health tips and easy-to-browse articles, as well as health risk assessments and other wellness resources.+More Details
Get your fit on! Get stronger, lose weight and feel better with the tools you need to make wellness part of your daily life. You’ll enjoy personal workouts, health tips, thousands of articles and more.
- Health and wellness calculators
- Health risk assessments
- Links to hundreds of wellness resources
Travel with confidence knowing you and your immediate family can get help with a tire, lock-out, dead battery, collision and towing. Fluid service (fuel, oil, fluids and water) is also available 24/7. Coverage is up to $80.+More Details
Stranded? Car trouble is no trouble. Roadside Assistance is there for you and your immediate family to help with a flat tire, lock-out, battery, collision and even towing—with coverage up to $50. They will even bring you fuel, oil, fluid and water 24/7!
Global Travel Assistance
When you travel 100 miles or more from home*, have peace of mind knowing help is simply a phone call away. You and your family have access to a global network of physicians, travel assistance personnel and emergency evacuation benefits during serious injury or illness.+More Details
Global Travel Assistance
Got a trip planned? Protect yourself and your loved ones. When traveling 100 miles or more from home*, you can rest easy knowing you have a global network of doctors, assistance personnel and emergency benefits. You’ll be safe and sound from air to ground.
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Monitoring of treatment
- Replacement of lost or stolen travel documents
- Transportation to join a family member in the hospital
- Return of minor children
- Pre-travel and security information
- Coordination of hospital payments and insurance
- Medications and vaccines
- Transfer of money
- Translation services
- Return of mortal remains
*Home is defined as the address listed on member’s ID (Driver’s License or Passport)
Global Travel Assistance not available to FL, OR or WA residents.
MRI & CT Scans
Feel confident with thousands of credentialed radiology facilities and discounts of 40% to 75%. Members are referred to a certified radiologist based on condition, preferences and location.+More Details
MRI & CT Scans
A better image leads to a better diagnosis, better treatment and a better recovery. Save 40% to 75% on usual charges for MRI and CT Scans at thousands of credentialed radiology centers nationwide. You will be referred to a certified radiologist based on condition, preferences and location.
Savings may vary based on geographic location, provider and procedure performed. Available services may vary by provider.
Managing diabetes is hard enough: Don’t run out of supplies or wait in long lines at the pharmacy. Save money and time with BenefitsPal discounts on diabetic supplies, easy ordering and regular, convenient shipments right to your home.+More Details
Diabetes can be hard to manage–big savings on supplies can make life easier. Get 60% off average retail prices and free shipping on all packages, and an extra 15% off any single order item. You’ll never run out of supplies or wait in long lines!
- Packages include a premier glucose meter, control solution, test strips, lancets and lancing device
- Packages are $29.99 to $169.99 per month
- Easy ordering, regular shipments and convenient home delivery
Health Wealth Connection
Health Wealth Connection is focused on improving your well-being, offering interactive information, personalized assessments and goal trackers to help you achieve lasting change. Enjoy the benefits of a health coach, financial planner, nutritionist and counselor in one convenient place.+More Details
Health Wealth Connection
Resources and information to help your members manage their health and personal finances. Give your members an innovative wellness program that addresses the complete spectrum of their physical, mental and financial health. It’s like having a health coach, financial planner, nutritionist and counselor all in one place.
- Wellness resource for managing health and finances
- Tips on health, money and managing stress from Suze Orman, Deepak Chopra, Geneen Roth, Dr. Mark Hyman and more
Save 10% on the most trusted brands of vitamins, supplements, health food, sports nutrition and most everything for everyday wellness—even natural household supplies and baby care essentials. Order online or using the mobile app.+More Details
Everyone has different health goals, and Vitacost has the products to help you reach them. Find the best prices online for the most trusted brands of vitamins, supplements, health foods, sports nutrition and wellness products. Take an additional 10% off already low prices on products for you, your family and even your pets. Vitacost takes the cost out of healthy living.
- Use the mobile app or order online
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Everything from natural household supplies and baby care essentials to skin care products and gluten free foods
Get more out of the things you do each day. Enjoy exclusive discounts on dining, shopping, attractions, travel and more from over 340,000 merchants. Use your favorite deals again and again.+More Details
There’s an app for that! Find instant discounts on-the-go at over 340,000 merchants nationwide from restaurants and shopping to entertainment and travel.
- Save your favorite deals to use again and again
- No need to print coupons – show your phone and save
You and your family can save on both routine dental services such as cleanings, X-rays and fillings, and on specialty dental care such as orthodontics and periodontics.+More Details
Dental powered by Aetna Dental Access®
Smile brighter with big savings on dental services at over 195,000* available dental practice locations nationwide. Just present your card with the Aetna Dental Access® logo and pay the discounted price at the time of service. Use your card over and over again to keep your teeth sparkling clean!
- In most instances, save 15% to 50% per visit**
- Save on dental services such as cleanings, X-rays, crowns, root canals and fillings
- Need specialty dental care? Save on orthodontics and periodontics, too!
*As of May 2016. **Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
Dental Benefit is not available to VT residents.
The discount program provides access to the Aetna Dental Access® network. This network is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates offers or administers the discount program. Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates is an affiliate, agent, representative or employee of discount program. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC or its affiliates. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.
See more clearly with 10-30% off your eye exam and 20-60% off prescription eyewear including most frames, lenses and specialty items. Receive one mail-in rebate up to $25 off Crizal® No-Glare lenses or Transitions® Adaptive Lenses®. Save on non-disposable contact lenses and LASIK surgery where available.+More Details
Coast to Coast Vision™
Our eyes are the windows to our health. Now your members and their family can see better savings at over 20,000 vision providers nationwide including chains and local retailers. Members save 10% to 60% on glasses, contacts, laser surgery, exams and even designer eyewear.
- 20% to 60% off prescription eyewear including most frames, lenses and specialty items such as tints, coatings and UV protection
- 10% to 30% off eye exams
- Participating chains include LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Visionworks, JCPenney, Sears, Target and more
- 10% to 40% off contact lenses through America’s Eyewear mail order service
- 15% to 50% off eyeglasses and sunglasses through FramesDirect.com
- 40% to 50% off the national average cost of LASIK surgery